The Tarot Baby Mod kit by Vaporesso is a brilliant combination of the Tarot Baby Mod and the enticing NRG SE Tank. The Tarot Baby Mod is an 85W device that includes the OMNI Board 4.0 safest chip with the highest performance. The 85W Tarot Baby is powered by a 2500mAh built-in battery and operates on several modes. This mod has a 0.96' TFT screen with a very sleek-hidden firing button.
On top of this impressive mod, sits the NRG SE tank. The NRG SE tank is a convenient top filling, bottom airflow 4.5ml tank. Uses all Vaporesso GT Cores but also compatible with SMOK Baby Coils. With this kit comes amazing flavor and vape production whether it be you favorite vape juice or vaping thick oils.
- Instant 0.002s firing speed
- Hidden firing button
- Built-in 2500mAh battery
- 2A quick charge supported
- 0.96' TFT color display
- Super Player Mode(0.03-5ohm)
- Bypass Mode
- Wattage: 5-85W
- Resistance: 0.03-5ohm
- Dimensions: 70.3x42.1x25mm
- Thread: 510 connection
- 1× Tarot Baby Mod (2500mAh Built-in Battery)
- 1× NRG SE Tank (4.5ml)
- 1× GT Meshed Coil (0.18Ω) - Pre-installed
- 1× GT CCELL Coil (0.5Ω) (for e-liquid & thick oils)
- 1× Replacement Glass Tube
- 1× USB Charging Cable
- 1× User Guide
- 1× Warranty Card
- 1x Retail Gift Box
- Replacement NRG SE Glass Tank Tube
- Replacement NRG SE Coils / GT Cores
- Vaporesso NRG SE Tank Atomizer
- SMOK Baby Coils (compatible with Vaporesso NRG SE tanks)
Buy it again
Overall it is a really good vaporizer easy to operate the only thing I don’t like about it is the battery has to be charged twice a day but I use to smoke a pipe and I hit well over a hundred times a day. I would recommend it to anyone looking for something to vape with.
Amazing power for such a small device that fits in the palm of your hand. At first was a little concerned with placement of screen that with use would quickly stop working but it seems to be well protected and allows the ability to admire the symmetry of the devices elegant design.
Pocket Friendly and Battery Is Great!
While it seems advanced, I'd recommend this for those who want to leave pod systems and try a mod.
I love it