The SMOK G-Priv mod is a high-tech vaping device with a huge touch screen and temp control features. This powerful mod is capable of firing up to a whopping 220 watts of pure performance with customizable pre-heat functionality to provide you with the best flavor and smooth consistent draws.
The huge 2.4 Inch Touch Screen has an intuitive interface that's easy-to-use to customize all operations and shatter-resistance glass. The G-Priv (Gpriv) 220W body is constructed with zinc alloy and has a carbon fiber battery door. This mod is durable and lightweight for a dual 18650 mod.
SMOK G-PRIV 220W TC Mod Features:
- Carbon Fiber Magnetic Battery Door
- Adjustable TCR for Stainless Steel Coils
- Five Draw Settings for Custom Performance (Min, Max, Soft, Normal, Hard)
- Huge OLED Intuitive Touch Screen with Shatter-Resistant Glass
- Uses Two High-Amp 18650 Battery (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 85mm x 58.5mm x 28mm
- Wattage Output Range: 1-220W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Supported Coil Types: Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel
- Superior Zinc Alloy Construction
- Simple Screen-Lock Button Settings
- User-Friendly Interface
- Easy Grip Stealth Firing Bar
- Temperature Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- 510 Threaded Connection
- MicroUSB Port
What You Get:
- 1x G-Priv 220 Box Mod (batteries sold separately)
- 1x G-Priv Silicone Protective Skin
- 1x Bag of Spare Parts
- 1x Instruction Manual
- 1x Retail Gift Box
*Batteries, atomizer/tank and e-liquid sold separately.
WARNING: Li-ion batteries are dangerous and can explode when used improperly. Do not overcharge Li-ion batteries. Use proper battery storage when not in use. Do not store batteries in pockets or containers containing other items such as lose change or keys. Do not charge batteries unattended/overnight. By purchasing this item you assume all risk and agree to not hold us liable for any damages as a result from using this product. Use at your own risk.
I loved it for the first week until I dropped it about 1 foot and the whole screen shattered and stopped working