Nitecore i2 V2 Universal Battery Charger 2-Bay Intellicharger
The Nitecore Intellicharger i2 V2 is an updated version of the popular i2 multi-battery charger with all new features. This universal smart-charger is compatible with a variety of rechargeable battery types.
The newer i2 Intellicharger dual battery charger has an updated crystalline screen and charges up to 1000mA in a single slot making it twice as fast to charged when compared to the original Nitecore i2.
Active current distribution (ACD) technology ensures all charging power automatically switches to the other slot once each battery is fully charged. This charger also featues IMR battery restoration giving new live to a 0V depleted IMR battery.
Compatible Li-ion Battery Types:
- 16340 (RCR123)
- Ni-MH / Ni-Cd
- Capable of charging 2 batteries at the same time.
- Each slots monitors charges independently.
- Three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
- Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode.
- Automatically identifies Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable battery types, including 26650/ 22650/18350/18650/17670/18490/17500/17335/16340(RCR123)/ 14500/10440.
- 3 Color LED progress display for each battery slot.
- Prevents overcharging by automatically stopping charge when fully charged.
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by both RoHS and CE
Additional Specs and Parameters:
- Input voltage AC 100~240V 50/60HZ or DC 12V
- Input power 10W
- Output voltage 4.2V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
- Output current 375mA × 4 / 750mA × 2
- Dimensions 139mm × 96mm × 36mm
- Ni-MH / Ni-Cd AA, AAA, C
WARNINGS: Please do not disassemble or modify the battery charger. Safely operate between temperatures of 32ºF - 104ºF or 0ºC - 40ºC. Only use high-quality USB adapters. Only use indoors. Do not get wet, expose to water or use in high humidity.
Li-ion batteries can be dangerous and can explode when used improperly. By purchasing this item you agree that we are not liable for any damages as a result from this product. Use at your own risk.
Do not overcharge Li-ion batteries. Use proper battery storage when not in use. Do not store batteries in pockets or containers containing other items such as lose change or keys. Do not charge batteries unattended/overnight.
We Also Recommend