Kanger's TopBox Mini Mod Starter Kit is an upgrade to the very popular Subox Mini Mod Starter Kit. The Kanger TopBox Mod uses a single 18650 battery (not included) and has advanced temperature control features and makes a great vape for both intermediate and advanced vapers.
TopBox Mini Starter Kit Features:
- High Quality Construction
- Output Modes: Ti / Ni / VW / NiCr
- Variable Wattage: 7 - 75 Watts
- Variable Voltage
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Resistance Range: 0.1 - 2.0 ohms
- Temp Sensor and Limiting
- Vibrant OLED Screen
- Self-Adjusting Spring-Loaded Center Pin Connection
- Built-in Ohm Meter
- Built-in Battery Level Meter
- Standard 510 Threaded Connections
*Uses a single 18650 battery sold separately.
TOPBOX Mini / KBOX Mini Features:
- Uses a Single 18650 Battery (not included)
- Optional RBA Atomizer Conversion with RBA Deck
- Vape While Charging with USB Passthrough
- Huge Vapor Production
- Excellent Flavor Production
- Height: 2.12 Inches
- Diameter: 0.87 Inches
TopTank Mini Atomizer Features:
- 4ml E-Liquid Capacity
- Uses Kanger OCC and SSOCC Atomizer Coils
- 100% Pure Japanese Organic Cotton Coils
- Pyrex Glass E-Liquid Tank
- Convenient Top-Filling E-Liquid Tank
- Length: 1.77 Inches (45mm)
- Diameter: 0.866 Inches (22mm)
- Weight: 2.11 Ounces (60g)
What You Get:
- 1x Kanger KBOX Mini TC 75W Box Mod
- 1x Kanger TopTank Mini Atomizer Clearomizer
- 1x Kanger 0.15 ohm SSOCC Nickel Ni-200 Atomizer Coil Head (Pre-Installed)
- 1x Kanger 0.5 ohm SSOCC Clapton Atomizer Coil
- 1x USB Charging Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Retail Gift Box Packaging
- 1x Authenticity Code
*Use at your own risk. 18650 battery sold separately.
For advanced users only.
WARNING: EDUCATE YOURSELF ABOUT LI-ION BATTERIES BEFORE USING THEM!
*Li-ion batteries are dangerous and can explode when used improperly. By purchasing this item you agree that we are not liable for any injury or damages as a result from this product. Use at your own risk.
**Do not overcharge Li-ion batteries. Use proper battery storage when not in use. Do not store batteries in pockets or containers containing other items such as lose change or keys. Do not charge batteries unattended/overnight.
Leaks plus I had a hard time turning it on...had to plug it in my computer and all kinds :rolling_eyes:
Good, ran into problems in the end.
I received this product and had some trouble figuring out the entire process and to how to install the juice and buying a battery to actually vape, this wasn't too hard and had it done within a few hours. Now, as far as configuring the vape itself was confusing, I followed the instructions and ended up looking up some YouTube videos on how to properly use the thing, and somehow eventually did. It was pretty dope because it was my first time learning how to use something like I bought and the flavor I bought was shit but it has nicotine so it wasn't too bad. However, after a few days, well more like the first day it was leaking so I assumed I assembled it wrong, and tightened everything but it still leaked, the other problem I had and still have now which left me not wanting to even continue using it is it won't vape, it flashes 9.99 with the symbol, I've tried taking the chamber off, cleaning it and reattaching it and nothing. I loved it when it worked, it was nice and fluid, battery lasted me a long time and I'd keep using it and give it a full 5 stars if it wasn't for the problems I had, maybe I could figure it out if I wasn't lazy but that's not gonna change.
I really enjoy this vape. It's compact, super easy to use, and the large tank means I can go a whole day without refilling it. However, the tank does leak a bit so I can't give it 5 stars.
Works great, like the tank (stupidly easy to refill). Just mention for first time vapers- 20A battery is the minimum for this mod, otherwise temp control doesn't work (tested with a 10A, currently using a 35A, works great)
works very well I love it its easy to use and at a great price way cheaper than in any vape shop