Kanger TOPBOX Mini Starter Kit 75W Temp Control Mod
Kanger's TopBox Mini Mod Starter Kit is an upgrade to the very popular Subox Mini Mod Starter Kit. The Kanger TopBox Mod uses a single 18650 battery (not included) and has advanced temperature control features and makes a great vape for both intermediate and advanced vapers.
TopBox Mini Starter Kit Features:
- High Quality Construction
- Output Modes: Ti / Ni / VW / NiCr
- Variable Wattage: 7 - 75 Watts
- Variable Voltage
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Resistance Range: 0.1 - 2.0 ohms
- Temp Sensor and Limiting
- Vibrant OLED Screen
- Self-Adjusting Spring-Loaded Center Pin Connection
- Built-in Ohm Meter
- Built-in Battery Level Meter
- Standard 510 Threaded Connections
*Uses a single 18650 battery sold separately.
TOPBOX Mini / KBOX Mini Features:
- Uses a Single 18650 Battery (not included)
- Optional RBA Atomizer Conversion with RBA Deck
- Vape While Charging with USB Passthrough
- Huge Vapor Production
- Excellent Flavor Production
- Height: 2.12 Inches
- Diameter: 0.87 Inches
TopTank Mini Atomizer Features:
- 4ml E-Liquid Capacity
- Uses Kanger OCC and SSOCC Atomizer Coils
- 100% Pure Japanese Organic Cotton Coils
- Pyrex Glass E-Liquid Tank
- Convenient Top-Filling E-Liquid Tank
- Length: 1.77 Inches (45mm)
- Diameter: 0.866 Inches (22mm)
- Weight: 2.11 Ounces (60g)
What You Get:
- 1x Kanger KBOX Mini TC 75W Box Mod
- 1x Kanger TopTank Mini Atomizer Clearomizer
- 1x Kanger 0.15 ohm SSOCC Nickel Ni-200 Atomizer Coil Head (Pre-Installed)
- 1x Kanger 0.5 ohm SSOCC Clapton Atomizer Coil
- 1x USB Charging Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Retail Gift Box Packaging
- 1x Authenticity Code
*Use at your own risk. 18650 battery sold separately.
For advanced users only.
WARNING: EDUCATE YOURSELF ABOUT LI-ION BATTERIES BEFORE USING THEM!
*Li-ion batteries are dangerous and can explode when used improperly. By purchasing this item you agree that we are not liable for any injury or damages as a result from this product. Use at your own risk.
**Do not overcharge Li-ion batteries. Use proper battery storage when not in use. Do not store batteries in pockets or containers containing other items such as lose change or keys. Do not charge batteries unattended/overnight.