Efest Purple IMR 18650 2500mAh 35a Flat Top Li-MN Battery (2 pack + case)
New updated version as of April 2016: Efest updated the battery design and higher quality battery wrapper that is a lot stronger than previous battery wraps. Warning and information are also included on the wrapper including discharge current for battery safety and new authenticity scratch-off code.
The Efest IMR 18650 2500mah Purple 30 Amp Flat Top batteries are the newest most powerful battery for Mechanical Mods, RDA/RBA PVAs, and Sub-Ohm'er vapers. Not only are these the safest batteries we stock but they also tend to have the longest life. This Efest battery is made with a safer chemistry LiMN and not require a protection circuit. These batteries also have a reduced risk of venting with flame or explosion.
What You Get:
- 2x 18650 Batteries
- 1x Plastic Shell Battery Case
- Efest IMR 18650 2500mAh 3.7V Purple LI-MN High Drain 30 Amp Rechargeable Battery (Flat Top V1)
- Voltage: 3.7V - Fully Charged Voltage: 4.2V
- Cycle Life: 500 Charges / Recharges
- Capacity: 2500mAh
- Continuous Max. Discharging Current: 35 A (Amps)
- Maximum Charge Voltage: 4.2±0.05 V
- Positive: Flat Top
- Protection: Unprotected
- Length: 65.11 mm
- Diameter: 18.20 mm
TIPS FOR USE:
- Please remember to charge the new battery before using to protect the battery life.
- Over charge and discharge maybe lead the battery to be 0V
- The battery at 0.6V or over 0.6V can be activated by Efest LUC chargers
- Please do not remove/strip the transparent safety insulating layer from battery PVC as it can pose a danger.
*Li-ion batteries are dangerous and can explode when used improperly. By purchasing this item you agree that we are not liable for any damages as a result from this product. There is inherit danger when dealing with Li-ion batteries. Use caution. Use at your own risk.
**Do not overcharge Li-ion batteries. Use proper battery storage when not in use. Do not store batteries in pockets or containers containing other items such as lose change or keys. Do not charge batteries unattended/overnight.