GeekVape Athena Squonk Box Mod Kit w/ Top Flow BF RDA - 6.5ml
The Athena Squonk Kit by GeekVape comes with a mechanical squonk mod and a squonk RDA with 6.5ml juice tank/bottle. Being compact, lightweight and powerful, take this kit with you anywhere to show off your sick clouds. No worries, it comes equipped with a safety lock switch to prevent misfire. The RDA is designed with a top angled airflow system to avoid leakage.
Athena Squonk Mod Features:
- Resistance: 0.15 - 2 ohm
- Safety lock switch
- 1 x 18650 battery (Not Included)
- Dual magnetic battery panels
- Bottom feeding (squonk) design
- Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminum
- 6.5ml Silicone squonk bottle
- Compatible with both 810&510 drip tips
- Dual postless build deck design, easy to build and perfect for large size coils
- Deep juicewell provides generous amount of liquid storage on the RDA
Athena BF RDA Features:
- 24mm Diameter
- Postless Build Deck
- Designed For Single & Dual Coil Configurations
- Quad 2.6mm Terminals With Side Tension Via Flat Head Screws
- PEEK Insulator
- Deep Juice Well
- Top Cap Locking Mechanism
- Gold Plated Deck
- Dual Adjustable Angled Top Airflow
- 7.8mm by 1.8mm Slots
- 510 Delrin Drip Tip
- 9mm Tapered Inner Bore
- 810 Ultem Wide Bore Drip Tip
- 14mm Tapered Inner Bore
- Gold Plated Squonking Pin
- Gold Plated 510 Pin
What You Get:
- 1 x Athena Mod
- 1 x Athena RDA
- 1 x Squonk Bottle
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x 510 Drip Tip
- 1 x 510 Drip Tip Adaptor
- 1 x Allen Key
- 1 x Spare Parts Polybag
- 1 x Retail Gift Box
FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY!!!
WARNING: This is a fully Mechanical Mod. Users MUST have knowledge in battery safety and take precautions when using this device.
WARNING: EDUCATE YOURSELF ABOUT LI-ION BATTERIES BEFORE USING THEM!
*Li-ion batteries are dangerous and can explode when used improperly. By purchasing this item you agree that we are not liable for any injury or damages as a result from this product. Use at your own risk.
**Do not overcharge Li-ion batteries. Use proper battery storage when not in use. Do not store batteries in pockets or containers containing other items such as lose change or keys. Do not charge batteries unattended/overnight.