EGO CE4 Vape Pen Starter Kit for E-Liquid (650mAh/1100mAh)
This is the most popular starter kit we have available. Never before has it been so cheap to get into vaping!. Grab some e-liquid and you’ll be good to go for under $20! The EGO CE4 starter kit comes in a TON of colors and comes with a rechargeable battery, refillable tank and USB charger. This setup is cheaper than other vape pens and it doesn't rely on pre-filled juice cartridges with limited flavors. Includes everything you need to start vaping, just add e-liquid and we have 150+ flavors!
The EGO vape pen starter kit is a rechargeable and refillable personal vaporizer kit. Just add a bottle E-Juice, we have tons of flavors to choose from to fill your atomizer or fill it with your own e-liquid flavors and concoctions.
This vape setup is more cost effective than the smaller disposable vape pens or the ones that need to be recharged after an hour and come with expensive prefilled cartridges. You will be enjoying a new level of vaping with the CE4 clearomizer when you can refill and mix your own e-juice ultimately saving you money!
The EGO CE4 Starter Kit includes everything you need to get started except the e-juice!
- Works with other atomizers and tanks.
- Yum! Tons of e-juice flavors available!
- Refillable clearomizer tank atomizer
- Rechargeable battery (at least 250 recharges)
- LED blue-lit button
- Hold 1.6ml of eliquid
- Turn off/on with 5-clicks of the button
- Safety auto-shut-off when button is held too long
- Get up to 100+ recharging cycles
- Lasts all day (unless you use it a ton, then order an extra battery so you can still vape while one battery is recharging)
What you Get:
- 1x eGo Battery (650mAh or 1100mAh)
- 1x CE4 Atomizer/Clearomizer Tank
- 1x USB Charger
- 1x Blister Gift Pack
*Mouthpiece drip tip may be colored when available.
**We cannot be held liable for any damages that result from improper use and disregard for safety.
Warning: This battery and charger are for use with compatible charging outlets only. Incompatible use may cause risk of fire. Do not disassemble, overcharge, heat, or incinerate. Make sure use with correct rated devices.
More instructions are available.