Replacement coils for the powerful sub-ohm Saionara and Sai 2 atomizers.
Available Coil Types:
- Twisted Kanthal Coil / Quartz Rod (0.25ohm)
- Clapton Kanthal Coil / Quartz Rod (0.65ohm)
- Nickel Coil / Quartz Rod (0.35ohm)
- Stainless Steel Coil / Quartz Rod (0.8ohm)
- Twisted Kanthal Coil / Black Ceramic Rod (0.25ohm)
- Titanium Coil Wire / Quartz Rod (0.8ohm)
- Miracle Coil A / Ceramic (0.5ohm)
- Miracle Coil B / Ceramic (0.5ohm)
- Titanium Dual Coil / Quartz Rod (0.45ohm)
- Twisted Kanthal Dual Coil / Quartz Rod
- Titanium Triple Coil / Quartz Rod (0.3ohm)
What You Get:
- 1x Replacement Saionara Atomizer Coil Head Heating Element
Really hits like a rig!
My fiancé and I love
My fiancé and I love this coil as long as used as told had a long life to it!!
Sweet coil I like the quartz rod so much better
Hits great but messy
It hits like a champ but the splatter inside can get really messy with it running down the side and caking the oring with oil
They we're all good besides
They we're all good besides the ceramic one in my opinion. Clapton coil is my favored one.
This thing does exactly what it was designed to do give great hits. depending on the coil your using be sure to play with the settings and get it tuned in for your liking. I definitely recommend one
they can either give you a very flavorful hit if you go low watt of a huge rip if you crank it up. I have found that short, strong hits (higher watts) work the best for me, no coughing. Just make sure you load just what you are going to use, don't overload it or you may have some plugging in the airflow. BTW: about all the reclaim that eventually forms despite your best efforts, I scrape it off and hit it again. Its a great, very relaxed high, and very little waste.
Sai wax atomizer
So far it's the best atomizer for wax that I have tried! Very pleased
wanted the higher ohm...