Sigelei Moonshot RDTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (RTA)
The Sigelei Moonshot RTA or RDTA rebuildable tank atomizer is designed for maximum cloud coverage with excellent flavor. Built with durable 304 stainless steel construction, featuring a dual post build deck for easy access. This RDA/RDTA tank atomizer has active cooling which allows you to rip the thing viciously while still keeping your tank cool. It allows for optimal e-liquid flow and airflow with the precision design. In addition, it allows a cotton control spin deck for easy re-wicking. No messy dripping either!
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 15/16"
- 24mm Diameter
- 510 Threaded
- 3.0ml Capacity
- Top Fill Design with Twist Off Cap
- Dual Post Build Deck with Two Post Holes
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Glass Tank
- Active Cooling
- Flow Precision
- Cotton Control Spin Deck
- Small Chambered RDA Deck
- Dual Airflow Slots
- Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- Curved Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
What You Get:
- 1x Moonshot RDTA
- 1x Replacement Glass Tank Tube
- 2x Replacement Screws
- 2x Allen Key Hex Wrenches
- 1x Replacement Pack of O-Rings
- 1x Acrylic Retail Gift Box
Recommended use with Sigelei Moonbox Mod and other high wattage vape mods.
NOTE: Rebuildable atomizer such as this require the user of this atomizer to install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
WARNING - MUST READ: Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks. Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY