The Sigelei Moonshot RTA or RDTA rebuildable tank atomizer is designed for maximum cloud coverage with excellent flavor. Built with durable 304 stainless steel construction, featuring a dual post build deck for easy access. This RDA/RDTA tank atomizer has active cooling which allows you to rip the thing viciously while still keeping your tank cool. It allows for optimal e-liquid flow and airflow with the precision design. In addition, it allows a cotton control spin deck for easy re-wicking. No messy dripping either!
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 15/16"
- 24mm Diameter
- 510 Threaded
- 3.0ml Capacity
- Top Fill Design with Twist Off Cap
- Dual Post Build Deck with Two Post Holes
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Glass Tank
- Active Cooling
- Flow Precision
- Cotton Control Spin Deck
- Small Chambered RDA Deck
- Dual Airflow Slots
- Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- Curved Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
What You Get:
- 1x Moonshot RDTA
- 1x Replacement Glass Tank Tube
- 2x Replacement Screws
- 2x Allen Key Hex Wrenches
- 1x Replacement Pack of O-Rings
- 1x Acrylic Retail Gift Box
Recommended use with Sigelei Moonbox Mod and other high wattage vape mods.
NOTE: Rebuildable atomizer such as this require the user of this atomizer to install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
WARNING - MUST READ: Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks. Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY