For vapers who simply love the taste of beer but worry about the sometimes-illegal consequences of drinking and driving afterward, try filling your vaporizer with the tasty dry herb of hops instead. Yes, vaping this common ingredient found in beer can even create that slight feeling of euphoria that comes with drinking your favorite brew. And if you happen to suffer from leprosy, the anti-inflammatory properties of hops can slow the progression of this disease to a near stand-still.
Other secret benefits of vaping hops
The dry herb hops is also filled with lots of antioxidants, helping to detoxify the body from chemicals and free radicals that can create cell damage which attracts disease and causes the skin to age prematurely. So, if you want to look more youthful, consider vaping hops. Other often-unknown advantages that this ancient herb offers include the following.
- Hops treats skin inflammations, including bags under the eyes and protruding blood vessels in the legs.
- Hops also reduces hair dandruff and gives the hair a nice, clean sheen, which is why so many shampoos and beauty treatments contain hops and beer products.
- Hops reduces balding. This dry herb is laced with extra vitamins and nutrients that help to open the tiny pores of the scalp, thus reducing hair loss and balding.
- Hops is a member of the cannabis family, which makes this dry herb a natural remedy for insomnia.
- Hops is a natural anti-inflammatory, which means that vaping hops helps relieve muscle aches, pains, and spasms.
- These same anti-inflammatory properties helps vapers relieve toothaches, headaches, and migraines.
- Hops even helps improve digestive issues, flatulence, and menstrual cramps.
Men might be surprised to hear (and some women for that matter) that hops has been known to improve sexual prowess from time to time. This magical property is largely attributed to its higher levels of myrcene, caryophyllene, farnesene, and humulene. Meanwhile, its increased quantities of Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin C helps boost the immune system and make the vaper less susceptible to colds and flus.
So, the next time you find yourself hankering for your favorite brew, consider vaping your hops instead. It’s far healthier, and you also get that nice little high that you so desperately crave. You might even prevent gaining a beer belly in the process.
Related Article: VAPING GREEN TEA SUPPRESSES APPETITE, BURNS FAT, REVERSES DIABETES